Role of Roundtable:
- Provide knowledge, program ideas, skills, and fun resources
- Enable and motivate unit leaders to deliver an outstanding program to their units.
- Provide information on policy and events, and training opportunities.
- Promote networking with other Scout leaders
When: Eno District Roundtable is held the third Monday of each month from 7:00 pm to about 8:30 pm
Where: Currently, all Roundtable meetings are in person/hybrid.
The in person meeting is at Westminster Presbyterian Church, in the Fellowship Hall, 3639 Old Chapel Hill Rd, Durham, NC 27707. For those unable to attend in person, the Zoom link and agenda are shared via email prior to the meeting. If you are not already getting these emails, please contact Gary Bird at [email protected] to request.
Meeting agenda format:
- 6:45 pm – Gathering 15 mins
- 7:00 pm – Opening & Welcome 20 mins
- 7:20 pm – Breakout Sessions 40 mins
- 8:00 pm – General Session, all attendees 30 mins
- 8.30 pm – Meeting Closed, Parking Lot Opens: Chat with fellow scouters
Role of Breakout Sessions:
- Breakout sessions, an important component of Roundtable, provide an excellent way to meet and exchange ideas with fellow Unit leaders.
- The breakout sessions are dedicated to each of the Unit program areas, principally Packs and Troops, providing a forum with Unit-specific information and discussion topics.
Do you need a breakout session for a specific topic? Contact [email protected] to request.
Please plan to attend the monthly Roundtable!